This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Dr. Scholl’s®. All opinions are mine alone. #CustomFitRelief #CollectiveBias #Ad
It’s almost Fall Y’all! I don’t know about you but I am ecstatic about having a cool crisp air, tons of family activities, off season travel and being able to be active outside again without sweating to death as soon as I step out the door. While most people try to reinvent themselves during the New Year, I always find that I’m ready to start new during the fall. It’s honestly my favorite time of the year and I love how active we are as a family during this time.
Whether you’re traveling to a new destination, visiting fairs and carnivals or starting a new walking regimen to prepare for the holiday season, one thing is for sure, you’re bound to be on your feet A LOT. While I enjoy all of those things, my feet really don’t appreciate a long day of walking but I was determined to not let that stop me this season. So, I stopped by my local Walmart to purchase Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts from the Dr. Scholl’s® Newly Designed Custom Fit® Kiosk.
By the end of the day at an amusement park, I am just DONE. I’m a busy, active mom, and I want to make sure that I am able to keep up with my three- year- old. I desire to be able to explore things and places I love without stopping because of foot pain. So, when I heard that Dr. Scholl’s® had an improved and easy to use Kiosk at Walmart that would recommend a Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Insert based on the needs of my body, I was sold on trying it.
What are Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts?
- Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics offers consumers value. They have 5-in-1 clinically proven pain relief. Meaning, it is the only product sold over the counter* that is clinically proven to relieve FIVE lower body pains caused by being on your feet: foot pain, back pain, knee pain, heel pain and plantar fasciitis as well as tired, achy feet and legs.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Kiosk uses advanced Footmapping® Technology in which 2,000+ pressure sensors capture your unique foot profile and recommends the best custom fit orthotic for you.
- If you suffer from lower body pain, step on the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Kiosk because it’s fast, free, and easy. Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts provide immediate, all-day relief of pain from being on your feet.
Dr. Scholl’s® Newly Designed Custom Fit® Kiosk at Walmart
At my local Walmart, the Dr. Scholl’s® Newly Designed Custom Fit® Kiosk can be found in the shoe section. Be sure to take socks with you as you don’t want to use the machine barefoot. The entire process for me took 2-3 minutes. In that time, I was asked to do a series of movements and was immediately recommended the best custom fit orthotic based on the Footmapping® technology.
There are 14 different Custom Fit Orthotic categories that you can fit in and the perfect one will be recommended to you! The Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts also come with a $10 rebate. Learn more about that HERE.
Here are some tips to Guarantee the Best Results with the Kiosk
Be sure to follow the instructions on the screen.
How to Get Set Up
- First, remove your shoes. Place your feet within the large footprint outlines on the mat. Press start to begin, press start again to continue.
- The Kiosk will guide you through three steps so the sensors can measure your arch, pressure points, and foot length. It usually takes 2-3 minutes for the Kiosk to analyze your Custom Footmap® and formulate a recommendation for Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts.
- Please ensure you are holding the black handlebars while following the instructions.
Complete the Foot Test
- The Kiosk will measure your feet in a standing position. Just lean forward on your feet to move the yellow circle into the blinking green target. This locks in the measurement.
- The Kiosk will measure each foot to simulate walking. Start with your left foot. Lift your right foot completely off the mat. Holding the black bars in front of you, lean forward to move the yellow circle into the blinking green target. Then place your right foot down on the mat.
- Now the Kiosk will measure your right foot. This time lift your left foot completely off the mat. Lean forward again to move the yellow circle into the blinking green target. Be sure to hold the handles while you do this. Once the measurement is locked in, put your left foot down on the mat.
- You will then answer a question on the screen about your weight.
The system will analyze your data and show your custom Footmap® analysis with your foot profile information. Click the bar to get your Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts recommendation.
What Happens if Your Number is Not in Stock?
If it’s out of stock, you can click a button on the screen to get your CF number emailed to you along with your unique footmap®.
The Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts have been a game-changer for me. Now, I’m pretty confident that I can take on any amusement park, fair or traveling excursion that’s coming my way this season. If your foot and back pain is keeping you from exploring and living your best active lifestyle, be sure to visit your local Walmart’s Dr. Scholl’s® Newly Designed Custom Fit® Kiosk at Walmart. Also, take advantage of the $10 rebate with your purchase of Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts. Learn more about that HERE.
Source link: https://www.thedailyimpressions.com/dr-scholls-custom-fit-orthotic-inserts/ by Sierra Redmond at www.thedailyimpressions.com